ADVERTISEMENT

Eric LeGrands father passed away

No father should have to go through what he had to dealing with his son getting injured playing a kids game.
The entire Legrand family has been an inspiration to us all.
He is in a better place. RIP.

R.I.P.
27657363_10157040962564348_4810714424163737071_n.jpg

My condolences to Eric and his family. Continue being the inspiration that you are......

Reactions: lgv797
RIP.
Honestly I didn't know his father was around, I always only saw and heard of his mother. Was his father and mother ever married?

I believe his father and mother split when he was 5 or 6. But he was around Eric all his life and definitely around when Eric was hurt.

Apologies if this is inaccurate

I believe his father and mother split when he was 5 or 6. But he was around Eric all his life and definitely around when Eric was hurt.

Apologies if this is inaccurate
Thanks, not that it matters.... I just never heard him or any news story mention his father.

I read a story about his dad on Facebook. That’s it. Didn’t really know about his father either until he posted.

Thanks, not that it matters.... I just never heard him or any news story mention his father.

If you followed rutgers and the legrand story you would know the deal. This isn’t the thread for you to be asking the question of his involvement.
rip
And honestly legrand has earned the right to get a pass basically on everything around here.

Condolences to you and your family, Eric. The Rutgers family is with you every day.

@SkilletHead2 see i didn't make the douche post that dickbag fake **** wanna be me did
My bad. Sorry about that. To make things worse, I knew there were two folks with similar handles, and I still screwed it up. I should give myself two weeks' suspension.

For those wondering what on earth we're talking about, it had to do with a message I sent directly to R1776U.

My bad. Sorry about that. To make things worse, I knew there were two folks with similar handles, and I still screwed it up. I should give myself two weeks' suspension.

For those wondering what on earth we're talking about, it had to do with a message I sent directly to R1776U.
Skillet - Mistakes happen without intent. Don't think you need a suspension, but watching our season BB highlights might suffice.

Reactions: SkilletHead2
May Eric’s Dad Rest In Peace.

But don’t we all lose our parents at some point? This is part of everyone’s life, isn’t it?

May Eric’s Dad Rest In Peace.

But don’t we all lose our parents at some point? This is part of everyone’s life, isn’t it?
Yes but it still hurts the person that lost the parent that just passed away.
And it's nice to show them ( even on a message board like this ) that you feel for them by offering condolences, even if they don't read it
Whether you know them personally or not, it's a nice gesture to make .

keep posting my man!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: SkilletHead2
Yes but it still hurts the person that lost the parent that just passed away.
And it's nice to show them ( even on a message board like this ) that you feel for them by offering condolences, even if they don't read it
Whether you know them personally or not, it's a nice gesture to make .
Perfectly said. Its just part of life, but it doesn't make it any easier.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT