ADVERTISEMENT

Estime

PnHop9l.jpg

And I know some hate to hear these things but ND kinda jumps off the resume and slaps you across the face...
If you are a star player- it is hard to find a single negative about ND except that you didnt stay home.
i assume you mean professionally? lol, this is not the case. it's a good school, but it def does NOT have the impact of actual "tier 1"s: Ivy's, MIT, Cal Tech, Stanford...etc. It is a good school, no question, but the "slaps you across the face" bit is silly. besides, the school you went to only really matters very early in your career, unless you are doing something very wrong

i assume you mean professionally? lol, this is not the case. it's a good school, but it def does NOT have the impact of actual "tier 1"s: Ivy's, MIT, Cal Tech, Stanford...etc. It is a good school, no question, but the "slaps you across the face" bit is silly. besides, the school you went to only really matters very early in your career, unless you are doing something very wrong
Of course Ivy's and those mentioned are in a league of their own. But ND still jumps off the resume my friend. My point is...it is almost impossible to find a fault with a top tier player going to ND...

Reactions: RUJMM78
Great, great school, and sounds like ND was a dream of his. So happy for him from that perspective. That's all I got.

A good school, but not "tier 1" academically. But from what I've heard over the years a "tier 1" alumni support system for recent grads, though I'm sure Estime is hoping he won't need that.

Reactions: RU-AGK
ND has so many four and five backs it’s tough to get carries. Plus if they need a roster spot they‘ll run you off like they did to the OL from St. Joes.

Since he will be surrounded with players of like stars year in and year out, he may find that he is sitting a lot more than he expected. If so, hello transfer portal.

Since he will be surrounded with players of like stars year in and year out, he may find that he is sitting a lot more than he expected. If so, hello transfer portal.
Eh, let him sit with McNulty on the bench for a year or two. Let him lift and get stronger. He can come back.

Probably ends up at Boston College in 2 yrs and rushes for big numbers
I don’t post often but my good friend is an official in the North Jersey parochial league. He always gives me the review on recruits. He’s rarely wrong. He said Estime is a beast. Doubtful he doesn’t become star at ND. We all wanted him in Scarlet. Oh well.

Does he know Hilliman? Maybe BC has AJ Dillion reach out to him. He ran for 1,700 yds a yr ago there

Hilliman went to a North Jersey Catholic, St. Peter's. AJ Dillion went to a prep school in Massachusetts, and not just a PG year. Who does Estime have more in common with?

Reactions: RUinPAC10land
He's from a Catholic high school. Not a big surprise he picked Notre Dame.

Is he even Catholic?

Is this the running back everyone said we would get -- that's why missin on Jalen Berger wasn't a big deal?

Swing and a miss by Augie. Estime is the type of player we brought him in to recruit. Rutgers wasnt even plan B for Estime.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Is this the running back everyone said we would get -- that's why missin on Jalen Berger wasn't a big deal?
And history probably repeated itself this year as Estime showed no inkling of interest of Rutgers while the Offensive player of the year is ignored.

I remember a similar thread of spurned Rutgers fan saying how much Saquon Barkley would suck at Penn State. Wishing a kid failure by an adult is not the way you should live your life. Sad, disturbing thread.

They are God's Chosen football team. Anyone who wants Jesus in the stands watching them play will go there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT