ADVERTISEMENT

Favour Aire in the portal

Definitely a Pike kinda guy. Active on both ends. Could see him developing as a rebounder more than a rim protector. Don’t see him suddenly blooming as a big time scorer but with effort anything can happen. If Cliff was going he would be a solid option. Don’t know why he would want to park behind Cliff. Wonder why he’s leaving Miami.

Miami went with their best players and had a deep roster. While rankings are based on potential, he was ranked @ #66 in the 2022 class.

I’m a bit worried that a team desperate for size and a backup big used him for as little time as they did

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
I’m a bit worried that a team desperate for size and a backup big used him for as little time as they did

Miami made the Final Four, I’m not sure they were desperate for much. They played their style better than others played theirs.

Reactions: MiloTalon13
Miami made the Final Four, I’m not sure they were desperate for much. They played their style better than others played theirs.
I mean, I guess desperate wasn’t the right word, but just saying if he was playable he would’ve gotten time.

I mean, I guess desperate wasn’t the right word, but just saying if he was playable he would’ve gotten time.
There is a reason that historically freshman haven't played so much except at the very top end.

Last edited:
This is video of Aire's time on the court in Miami's blowout of Louisville in December. He played 10 minutes, which was by far his most minutes in any game, and he scored 6 of his season total 9 points in the game. Gives an idea of his strengths and weaknesses. I set the video to begin playing when Aire is entering the game for the first time, and he plays the final 10 minutes of the game. He's the tall thin player, #12 in black.

Miami-Louisville 12/2022

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT