ADVERTISEMENT

F'in(sorry)

ScarletteK80

Heisman Winner
Mar 4, 2003
My TV has been totally out for 1 month! (Should have bought a new one). I have Geek Squad, what a disaster they are. No show for appointments, have to order parts, etc. So, after threatening some poor lady today starting bright and early(8 am), she said they would be here in afternoon. I said NO, NO, and a few other choice words. He just called, and said he was on his way. So, one one month later I might have TV. Now the computer is screwing up doing the freezing game.
Since I still have two problem pinkies that were smashed I can't even punch something(one).
If he can't fix everything I will need to be sedated! Thanks for listening. Any M.D.s on here?

I can only get the game streaming online from WRSU. The announcers sound like what you might expect from a college Station

TV works, Best Buy USELESS. Game on ACCN Verizon guy had everything in fixed in 10 minutes, unreal.

Last edited:
I hate to promote Google but if you have YouTube TV you can have a game simultaneously on your TV, your phone, your $90 Amazon fire tablet etc

Reactions: rutgersguy1
I hate to promote Google but if you have YouTube TV you can have a game simultaneously on your TV, your phone, your $90 Amazon fire tablet etc
I have two choices in this freaking miserable place I moved. (1)Comcast(no upgraded sports packages), and Verizon Fios, with upgraded sports package, guess which I chose.

That’s what I do lol. One game on the iPad another on the tv and still flip around haha. Phone is too small for viewing for me.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
I have two choices in this freaking miserable place I moved. (1)Comcast(no upgraded sports packages), and Verizon Fios, with upgraded sports package, guess which I chose.

Keep Fios for internet only (cost me $50/month) and then get Youtube tv ($65/month)

Reactions: ScarletteK80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT