ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Five-star guard target Dylan Harper continues to thrive during Peach Jam

I'm most impressed with the 3-point shooting - that's with the NBA line in the EYBL and his footwork and release look good for his age.

I'm not always impressed as much as other guys when I see a player take on 3 defenders, absorb all kinds of contact and finish - Dylan is exceptional at that for sure, but I don't think that translates as well up levels as other stuff does. Not a knock on Dylan, he's amazing, more on how people judge highlights or video of players.

Reactions: wheezer
I'm most impressed with the 3-point shooting - that's with the NBA line in the EYBL and his footwork and release look good for his age.

I'm not always impressed as much as other guys when I see a player take on 3 defenders, absorb all kinds of contact and finish - Dylan is exceptional at that for sure, but I don't think that translates as well up levels as other stuff does. Not a knock on Dylan, he's amazing, more on how people judge highlights or video of players.
If/when we land a center who is physical and can muscle another big and qualified center, this I take notice.
Somerville is closer to that than the most recent centers we have had

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT