ADVERTISEMENT

Flood was worse than I thought

----
I am not saying we have good talent, but the recruiting classes for Eastern Michigan reportedly were in the 100's, we had classes with
better ratings.... obviously it did not work out for us.... but, on paper, our team has more talent when comparing the recruiting classes over the past few years.

They had the most important better player. A legit QB.

The inconsistencies from week 1 to week 2 is the most concerning thing. If we play like we did against Washington we can go 4-8 or 5-7. If play like we did against EMU, we're looking at 1-11 or 2-10.

If our QB does not start stepping into throws we will not win more than 1 or 2 games this season. We should have had multiple big plays, or TDs, yesterday and he did not get it done. I would much rather have Gio out there.

Pernetti and Flood are responsible for the situation the program faces now but Flood not responsible for yesterday crapfest on the field...that is fully on Ash

I can agree with this. It's like going to race in the Daytona 500 and you are given a souped-up Ford Pinto, but you decide to drive it in reverse while blindfolded.

Joe P.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT