ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-Star WR/TE Korey Duff Jr. details commitment to Rutgers Football

"One of the most obvious flip candidates in this class."

Subtle.

I hear a Knoxville is a nice area.

But luckily for us Rutgers Men, we have a better head coach and school.

The way we use Tight Ends in our game plans I would think it’s a very unattractive destination for any recruit with aspirations of putting points on the board.

The way we use Tight Ends in our game plans I would think it’s a very unattractive destination for any recruit with aspirations of putting points on the board.
I don't think we're recruiting him for his blocking. And he has to know that.

Player's friends and fam would have a 90 minute ride from LI to RU so there's that.

Who in his right mind wouldn’t want to get 1 target a game on a 3 yard curl ? No way he flips. Wouldn’t make any sense to.

That’s because we don’t have any tight ends . When he joins us next year he will play a lot and we will see how we utilize a good tight end.

a pass catching TE is a need and something this OC and head coach have utilized in the past.

TEs in the past when ?

It shouldn’t need explaining that top players will go to a place where they think they will be productive and featured.

For receivers, Schianoville 2.0 isn’t that place.

And I bet you can’t name a productive 1.0 TE.

TEs in the past when ?

It shouldn’t need explaining that top players will go to a place where they think they will be productive and featured.

Clark Harris

TEs in the past when ?

LJ smith ???
Not recruited by GS but he got to the NFL under GS.
Although smith always got booed when he was featured in the knights in NFL segment . It was always very sad and weird

LJ smith ???
Not recruited by GS but he got to the NFL under GS.
Although smith always got booed when he was featured in the knights in NFL segment . It was always very sad and weird
How can I forget about LJ.
I had his uncle always sitting behind...always yelling every offensive play..."Give the damn ball to LJ" 🤣

Career ended at Rutgers due to multiple concussions but Sam Johnson, who had pro potential. I think he and Harris were the best TE duo Rutgers has had.

As dumb, and revealing of bias, as a post can be.

Whole host, including nfl, named above. Would be funny to attach these type of statements to an account to give reference and perspective of what you are about to see.

Reactions: WestOrangeCL
But all of the above were. "Usually"? You can obviously tap dance. Can you say "Oops!"
not sure what you mean. none of them with the exception of Harris were featured players. Sam Johnson ? C’mon.

Schiano doesn’t use TEs much in the passing game because throws between the hashes are too risky, especially passes downfield. We all know that.

All we see now is 1 yard digs to Langan.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT