ADVERTISEMENT

Frisco Bowl: Utah St vs Kent St

read option

All Conference
Nov 12, 2013
Entertaining, back and forth action. Not much D and very poor tackling, but fun to watch.

34-34 early 4Q with Kent going in...

We could use the Utah St QB and he would look similar in our system. Not the complete passes part, just the running around part from defensive lineman.

We could use the Utah St QB and he would look similar in our system. Not the complete passes part, just the running around part from defensive lineman.

I know that USU basically had no D whatsoever, but how about the Kent QB? Started since game 2 and threw 1 INT all season. Also led the team in rushing. Big body and hard to bring down. Ran the offense well. I’d be fine with that. Basically a much better Rescigno type

12K and change? How long will this bowl be around? And how did it ever get approved in the first place?

Kent State's kids played with such passion and fire.....they didn't taunt anyone, it didn't matter what happened, they would not be denied the school's first ever Bowl Victory. Utah State played well too. But hats off to the Golden Flashes....great lookin uniforms too.

Kent State's kids played with such passion and fire.....they didn't taunt anyone, it didn't matter what happened, they would not be denied the school's first ever Bowl Victory. Utah State played well too. But hats off to the Golden Flashes....great lookin uniforms too.
They DID Flash on us one time.

My brother taught at Kent State for years. I was born near there. Another amusing factoid about the Golden Flashes is that they play at Dix Stadium. And the big rivalrey is the Arkon Zips.

When are fans going to realize attendance means nothing in college sports. It’s all about TV money.

Not sure how these are considered lucrative TV opportunities when 10 people are watching these random bowls

Not sure how these are considered lucrative TV opportunities when 10 people are watching these random bowls
Because ads for live content is way more expensive than taped crap. More people are watching than you think. Definitely more than would be watching some 30 for 30

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT