ADVERTISEMENT

Full RU football team quarantined

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You did not. You had the flu... unless you have been spending time in Wuhan. Also.. the antibodies test has a lot of false positives.

A bunch of my family had the same thing over New Years.. it was nasty. None of us have tested positive for CoVid antibodies. What does that mean? nothing... other than we have not had CoVid.. yet.
I didn't have a Rapid test done. 2 vials of blood were drawn and sent to a lab to be tested. It was an Abbott test. I spoke to my Primary Dr. and he says that there is a problem with false negative antibody tests. For example, my wife tested negative. She should be positive because of living together. With all that said we are going for another set of tests in a few weeks. Better to be safe than sorry.

Yes, numerous. The number is ten. If you exclude micro-countries San Marino and Andorra, the
number drops to eight.
Right. So a lot. Then you throw in countries like China and those in the third world who either lie about the data like China or aren’t sophisticated enough to collect and the number is even much higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT