ADVERTISEMENT

Game Day Question RAC

GoRU76

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2013
At the last minute we have a family who have tickets to attend the game, but need to direct them as to parking as we cannot all fit in one vehicle to tailgate in Green.
We have never parked off site and seems RAC parking better than College Ave. Is this correct?
Looked on resale sites and prices crazy for passes for all of the "Color" lots that are walkable to stadium. What exactly is procedure for getting from RAC (bus like from College Ave?) and where is the drop off and pick up? Thanks for any ideas input.

At the last minute we have a family who have tickets to attend the game, but need to direct them as to parking as we cannot all fit in one vehicle to tailgate in Green.
We have never parked off site and seems RAC parking better than College Ave. Is this correct?
Looked on resale sites and prices crazy for passes for all of the "Color" lots that are walkable to stadium. What exactly is procedure for getting from RAC (bus like from College Ave?) and where is the drop off and pick up? Thanks for any ideas input.
Walk to front of the RAC buses will be waiting. Drop off is right next to Blue lot.

if they haven't made adjustments from last year the Bucsh drop off is in the paved lot in the NW corner of the blue lot accross from the hill center

While it will be hot in afternoon, it is a 1.8 mile walk from RAC to stadium and 1.4 mile walk from College Ave deck. That may be too long of a walk for some, but the walk from the College Ave deck is a pleasant walk. Probably same amount of time as waiting for bus.

Park at the Greek church or find one of the homes that let you park in their lawn

Father Nick from the Greek Church now prices single game parking at $60-85 per game.

Reactions: Jimpeg
RAC is super easy and usually not a long wait pre-game.
Post game can be a bit of a wait for packed night games.
Doubt that’s the case for this game though.

Why did they move the stop from the Bubble?
I’m sure it was mentioned here but I don’t remember.

RAC is super easy and usually not a long wait pre-game.
Post game can be a bit of a wait for packed night games.
Doubt that’s the case for this game though.

Why did they move the stop from the Bubble?
I’m sure it was mentioned here but I don’t remember.
Boardwalk. The buses can no longer make the loop around. So, in Hobbs infinite wisdom he marches all that foot traffic right past the Blue Lot's exit and entrance. They purposely divert all foot traffic to the Boardwalk. Those people in Blue and the RAC get the RU screwing on this one.

Reactions: NickRU714
I hope they've fixed the route this year so it doesn't walk right across the blue lot exit.

Houses on River Rd across from the church. Usually $20-30 to park on lawn. Easy walk to the green lot. Walk through the neighborhood not on River Road.

Reactions: JCin128
$20 park at the RAC, shuttles in the front entrance of the RAC. Drop off it next to soccer stadium - tell them to just walk to behind the soccer stadium stands, next to the big white bubble, for the green lot. Even someone whos never been to Rutgers should be able to follow those instructions

$20 park at the RAC, shuttles in the front entrance of the RAC. Drop off it next to soccer stadium - tell them to just walk to behind the soccer stadium stands, next to the big white bubble, for the green lot. Even someone whos never been to Rutgers should be able to follow those instructions
$29.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT