ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday vs MD .. the game that could make season interesting

ScarletKid2008

All American
Sep 8, 2006
Bergen County, NJ
Tuesdays game AT Maryland is a pivotal game !

Can we carry some momentum on the road and take down an average (but certainly overall better) team.

IF we do find a way on Tuesday then we have a chance for a little RAC magic . Coming off 2 wins then we would get Wisconsin at home on Sat and then NW at home.

Winning 2/3 of the upcoming games would be huge. But I think winning on Tuesday is the “easier” of the 3 and then we might inject some life into the RAC for the next two games.

Don’t get me wrong. This is a very flawed team, offensively one of the worst I’ve seen. But the optimist in me sees a little run in the works IF. They can get a nice upset on the road Tuesday

Reactions: Scangg and malaka27
Tuesdays game AT Maryland is a pivotal game !

Can we carry some momentum on the road and take down an average (but certainly overall better) team.

IF we do find a way on Tuesday then we have a chance for a little RAC magic . Coming off 2 wins then we would get Wisconsin at home on Sat and then NW at home.

Winning 2/3 of the upcoming games would be huge. But I think winning on Tuesday is the “easier” of the 3 and then we might inject some life into the RAC for the next two games.

Don’t get me wrong. This is a very flawed team, offensively one of the worst I’ve seen. But the optimist in me sees a little run in the works IF. They can get a nice upset on the road Tuesday
We now have JW to put in Jahmir Young if he can neutralize him and stay out of foul trouble then I think we have a really good chance

If and that is a B1G IF we beat Maryland the entire conversation changes from we won’t see any post season play to maybe we can ?

Maryland playing very well. Tough out away.
Do think we match up well with them though.
🤞

We now have JW to put in Jahmir Young if he can neutralize him and stay out of foul trouble then I think we have a really good chance
Not even sure JWill would guard the quick, 6-1 Jahmir Young. Suspect it will be a combination, with quicker guys Simpson and JMike taking first crack.

Gonna need JW to guard the bigger Harris-Smith (6-5) or Geronimo (6-6).

Reactions: Scangg
We dug ourselves into a really big hole with the PSU loss at home.

Even with a win Tuesday we have a long way to go for a post season but it would certainly get this fanbase excited again heading into the Wisconsin game.

This team is flawed but we’ve played worse than we really actually are imo.

I like our chances against Maryland with multiple guards quick enough to guard Young and hopefully at least slow him down a bit

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT