ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: RU vs Kansas, Noon

Abro1975

Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2009
Game on MSG+ (channel 72) for Cablevison users in NNJ. They also have a TV pre game show on at 11:30.

Fooch just said on WCTC it is Hot and Humid in Lawrence, and to expect a half empty Stadium. He thinks RU wins w a strong running game today, and stout D.

5m
Kratch :
“We'll see how Rutgers comes out in pregame to confirm, but I think Sam Vretman will make his first career start at left guard today. That's where things were trending toward the end of the week.”

Our staff over on the Round Table called that Vertman news a few days ago. Love MSG+ putting on the Rutgers Football show at 11:30 am before the game. Good programming choice as I turned off BTN to watch.

Kratch;

‘As it turns out, it looks like Door No. 3. Mike Lonsdorf is running at first-team LG. Vretman second-team LG with Nick Krimin, who started the first two games at LG, back to second-team RG.’

Kratch;

‘As it turns out, it looks like Door No. 3. Mike Lonsdorf is running at first-team LG. Vretman second-team LG with Nick Krimin, who started the first two games at LG, back to second-team RG.’
Now that one, no one called. Lonsdorf is a surprise as many thought he'd be out this week. Good news.

Update from the 50 1400 before kickoff. Kansas has a real band. Good amount of Rutgers fans here most are very old . Coke’s are 4 bucks and the burgers at the Burger Shop were good. Many different restaurants represented at the stands. Beautiful warm day not a cloud in the sky. Go RU!!!

Update from the 50 1400 before kickoff. Kansas has a real band. Good amount of Rutgers fans here most are very old . Coke’s are 4 bucks and the burgers at the Burger Shop were good. Many different restaurants represented at the stands. Beautiful warm day not a cloud in the sky. Go RU!!!
Looks like they have trouble getting into the stadium on time as well. And here I thought that was just a Rutgers problem.:)

Looks like they have trouble getting into the stadium on time as well. And here I thought that was just a Rutgers problem.:)
Is there a program with a greater dichotomy than Kansas. Sell out basketball but ignore football?

Reactions: koleszar
Looks like Avery is in street clothes. What's up with our defense, do they ever heal?

Even with a freshman QB, expect to see McNulty open up the playbook today. Staff knows this is a must win game...

With two “bottom” teams—this one will be played as intensely as any RU game this year.

Bad first pass, bad first run, and Sitkowski is going to get a penalty one of these days for not putting his mouthpiece in.

Who's this new Rasheem player? One of these days we'll get announcers who can pronounce names.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT