ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: RU vs Kansas, Noon

Gave up watching and going to lunch ....relying on Yahoo sports and this board

giphy.gif

Reactions: Rokodesh
The offense has not improved one bit since last year, therefore the team has not improved. We might win 4 games like last year but forward progress has stopped.

Reactions: drewbagel423
I almost wish for Chris Laviano.
Other coaches will switch QB's in a heartbeat,
We should have switched QB;s after the 2nd pick 6.
I have been an ASH supporter in the past, I have now switched positions.

This is BS. Seriously. We aren’t competitive in year 3 with Kansas. Give me a break. I don’t care how bad Flood was — this is completely unacceptable.

Maybe that’s the strategy: game’s a blowout; might as well get Sit more reps.

I can't do this. I'm a new season ticket holder and young alumni. I've sat through this crap my entire college career and the disappointments years before. Kansas is man handling us. I'll go back to watching my Jags and hope Rutgers finds a way to turn this program around.

Down by 24...jeez. Another sorry team will have a record day against RU thanks to Ash. Last year it was Eastern Michigan.

I almost wish for Chris Laviano.
Other coaches will switch QB's in a heartbeat,
We should have switched QB;s after the 2nd pick 6.
I have been an ASH supporter in the past, I have now switched positions.
To your point, Kansas switched QBs at the half.

If Ash doesn’t pull Art this exact possession, he is proving he is has 0 football IQ like we all already knew with the timeouts/game decisions. No reason to hang on to him.

Stands tall in the pocket, “can make all the throws”. Unfortunately to the other team..

On a positive note, I bet coaches at other P5 programs are begging their AD's to schedule RU.

Not fair to Gio to send him in again for cleanup duty after another shit show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT