ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers 🏀 vs. Indiana

I know he’s missed some, but if Harper gets into rhythm, I like our chances. The last couple 3s weren’t pretty, with a miss and a rim job. But he shot them in rhythm and with confidence. A really good sign.

Reactions: BillyC80
Wonder where the Pike sucks, we have no offense and we don’t have the talent crowd is?

I know he’s missed some, but if Harper gets into rhythm, I like our chances. The last couple 3s weren’t pretty, with a miss and a rim job. But he shot them in rhythm and with confidence. A really good sign.
He looks smooth and is just slightly off. Lot of time that's arc or snap

This is the most I’ve enjoyed watching them since the first half vs Iowa. Let’s keep it up.

Let’s ****ing go!!!! I feel the energy today

switching up our defenses...moving the ball around...going inside...taking it to the basket

This is the basketball I watched the first 8 games

Running the floor and Taking early open looks biggest difference so far. Interior D very good. Perimeter not so much.

He has to keep t@king those shots.

Defending the 3 point shot will be key along with getting points inside on dunks.

Omoruyi need to be a little more spatially aware but otherwise the swag is back. McConnell instead of Mathis was a big difference.

Reactions: shields
Just go 2-3 zone when Cliff is in...

also watching their pick and roll and most teams have so much success against us..let’s limit that

Reactions: zebnatto
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT