ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Iowa

In Pike's post game, does his patented line "can't guard the foul line" a knock against his team's stupid fouls or the refs, because this shit has to stop.

I turned this crap back on for a second and see that. Back off. Just cannot stand basketball officiating.

Can't comment on Officiating or Garza walk no call or elbows or McConnell grabbed on wrist

We shot 39% from 3 last Iowa game. We’re not this bad. Aren’t we due to make one?

I’m surprised the refs didn’t call that a shooting foul. Clearly hit him on the elbow with his chin.

Reactions: RUChoppin
Fran rides the refs as good as anyone and Iowa has one of the worst defenses in the conference yet they are on the + end of the whistle often that’s good coaching

Other than the PA boy rapers there is only one other team I despise on the big ten and that is Iowa. All other teams I have no ill feelings.

iowa just bugs me. Garza can do whatever he wants. Their coach is a whiney douche. They always get the calls.

F Iowa

Lol, Garza. Dude should have at least 4 fouls. Elbos flying, taking charges while jumping. He’s good but gets so many assists from the refs
Fran is the prime example that whining your way into winning works in the Big Ten

Fran doesn't have to resort to his usual whining tonight. Pretty chill.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT