ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Maryland

A lot of knowns in the game tonight. The big unknown is how well we shoot the ball. Go Rutgers!

Reactions: BillyC80
A lot of knowns in the game tonight. The big unknown is how well we shoot the ball. Go Rutgers!

In the infamous words of Kevin Bannon: “I don’t want us to be the kind of team that needs to shoot well to play well.”

Me neither. But we need to shoot the ball well tonite imo.

Hopefully we can play fast and loose tonite. But I’m probably too nervous to post in the game thread after tip-off. Big outcome for us tonite.

Reactions: FastMJ and zebnatto
In the infamous words of Kevin Bannon: “I don’t want us to be the kind of team that needs to shoot well to play well.”

Me neither. But we need to shoot the ball well tonite imo.

Hopefully we can play fast and loose tonite. But I’m probably too nervous to post in the game thread after tip-off. Big outcome for us tonite.
Dont want to play well and lose. Get those two extra 3s.

I want to see Pike get fired up and get a T early if it is warranted. Get the crowd angry and riled up. We cannot accept getting screwed over any longer. Demand equal treatment.

Reactions: BillyC80
I want to see Pike get fired up and get a T early if it is warranted. Get the crowd angry and riled up. We cannot accept getting screwed over any longer. Demand equal treatment.
I want to see us get a huge home whistle advantage from the refs instead

giphy.gif

Please don’t let MD hoist up the B1G trophy on our court. Let’s go!

Is that two straight opportunities from simple pick and rolls I see?

You gotta be shitting me on these screen calls getting f*cked every game

That's a moving screen? Why are we the only one in the conference which seems to do moving screens? This is fvcking bullsh*t.

Are you serious? You can't put your forearm into a defenders upper chest while dribbling and push off. Yeah the kid sold it but stupid by Geo.
he did not push off at all.. he was turning back.. I advise you watch it again.. cowan grabbed his arm..Geo had no reason to push off there.. he gained zero advantage.. he wasn't even making a move

then add the auto-call on smith layup and the screen call where our big got set... not a good trend re: refs

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT