ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Maryland

Dominated the game I know, but the team only played 37 minutes. What they hell they were doing those last three I have no idea.
well.. I'll guess... they were tired, facing largely fresh bench players with nothing to lose.. and with hard to define coverages.. they knew who got who in MD's 7 man rotation.. but with 3 new guys.. confusing.

Pair that with refs calling tickytack fouls on us and NOT calling all fouls on them despite them trying to foul in the backcourt.. yeah.. we got sloppy

That last 3 mins ruined an amazing full game effort.

Wtf is wrong with these guys. Totally immature.

Congrats but that bs at the end is something I gotta believe pike deals with.

Agree with your sentiment but think you’re being a little bit harsh.

Yes, I should have put more ..much more positive comments...just that it was the last experience of the game.
Had I posted 3 mins earlier I would have had dancing emojis everywhere.

Even I’m getting careless and allowing myself a Tuesday night beer (or two).

Reactions: Doteman
Recruits for football

Why the **** arent they here

Embarrassing
Could be they are talking about where they are going to play when they committ in meetings with coaching staff. Your comment bashing FB coach for not being here without knowing why is what's embarrasing

To think could easily have and probably should have had another 5 W's. 24-6. I'm not greedy I'll take a winning record and said at beginning if year this team has 20 wins in it this year. I hope they do up me 7 or 8 more
I think we could have had a few more wins on close games. However we could have lost to Bryant at the beginning of the season. Not the greatest amount of luck in our favor but I think we're going dancing and deserve it. We're probably where we deserve to be.

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
tenor.gif

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Dominated the game I know, but the team only played 37 minutes. What they hell they were doing those last three I have no idea.

That last 3 mins ruined an amazing full game effort.

Wtf is wrong with these guys. Totally immature.

Congrats but that bs at the end is something I gotta believe pike deals with.

lolz..... rutgers fans....... looking for clouds in silver linings.......

If you don't think that this was the most important, impressive and complete game by a RUMBB team in the last 20 years - you are completely missing......

lolz..... rutgers fans....... looking for clouds in silver linings.......

If you don't think that this was the most important, impressive and complete game by a RUMBB team in the last 20 years - you are completely missing......

And who said it wasn't?
I can walk and chew gum at the same time.
You were happy with the ending? And the foul shooting under 50%? Fine.
Typical Rutgers fan. Head in the clouds.
Guess you didn't see Pikes face and actions at the end. Go tell him he's wrong for being pissed at that.

Reactions: RUSK97
And who said it wasn't?
I can walk and chew gum at the same time.
You were happy with the ending? And the foul shooting under 50%? Fine.
Typical Rutgers fan. Head in the clouds.
Guess you didn't see Pikes face and actions at the end. Go tell him he's wrong for being pissed at that.

they were exercising years of demons........... sticking it to a ranked team in garbage time........... they have been on the other end of it many many times...... of course Pike was getting worked-up...... and they knew exactly what they were doing......... and why...... and the price they will have to pay in practice tomorrow (or the next day) ....... and you don't need to worry about it.......

they were exercising years of demons........... sticking it to a ranked team in garbage time........... they have been on the other end of it many many times...... of course Pike was getting worked-up...... and they knew exactly what they were doing......... and why...... and the price they will have to pay in practice tomorrow (or the next day) ....... and you don't need to worry about it.......
I'm not and you don't need to worry about my feelings either. But so you know. It wasn't the shots. It was the defense and the 3 pt fouls and Geo getting sloppy with the ball,
20 went to 10 in 2 mins.

Clowns focusing on garbage time. Get a life. Irrelevant during one of the biggest wins in Rutgers recent history

Beers plus cpt Morgan, F it. We deserve it, great job guys. And I apologize to Mathis i busted his balls before the game in this thread and he really brought it tonight, you're a beast dude

Reactions: RUDiddy777
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT