ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Michigan

Substitution tards in full bloom. Let the man coach. We are very much in control. Let’s see how it ends.
you just saw exhibit A... but you reserve judgement until the end. So if we somehow win a game by 1 when we could have won by 15 that's great coaching. Got it.

Yes that must be what he was thinking but I just don’t get it. Subbing in one at a time was working fine. Caleb blended right in. You can’t sit Paul and Cliff at once and give a Michigan team stuck at 3 points a chance to find their groove.
I dont disagree. I have pointed out the mass subs being an issue for quite some time

Regardless subs need to play better. They are regularly getting more minutes now. They need to step up

Reactions: RU Mike73
Oskar nice cut. Could have probably scored but still made a nice pass. Cliff needs to hit FTs

Certainly a foul on Derek but also bailed out in a way -no way was Simpson making that LOL

We are definitely getting away with some fouls tonight. Finally seeing some nice home court advantage. That OSU ref should swallow his whistle all game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT