ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Michigan

That should have been a foul on Woolfolk he was holding duckface from making play

Don’t think I’m mentally prepared for how I know the rest of this game is gunna go

Take your head of out the spreadsheet and watch the game
Dude, I watch the ****ing games. People don’t brick god damn free throws because Mag is not playing. Mag isn’t coming back. Maybe it’s time to stop ****ing using him as an excuse every time someone who’s actually in the game ****s up

On a lighter note, this game is not over

Wolf looking like a much better option than Dean in this particular game. Dean May as well have been 4 on 5. Just awful.

Dean isn't a 5. Playing him there in this league is futile. He's tiny. Pike has limited options.

Even if you are shooting FT's like garbage you still have to get lucky ince

Yeah, seemed more like a foul on Dickerson than Wolf.
In real time I thought Wolf just pushed him and dumb foul so I get refs missing it

Replay showed he's just standing there but he's a football player and a tank so Hunter just can't run through him and bounces off him

Wolf held his ground against Dickerson Actually the other ref called the foul onBig Dick. Which it was on replay Dick pushed Wolf

Dude, I watch the ****ing games. People don’t brick god damn free throws because Mag is not playing. Mag isn’t coming back. Maybe it’s time to stop ****ing using him as an excuse every time someone who’s actually in the game ****s up

On a lighter note, this game is not over
They have to use mag as an excuse. That’s how their feeble brains works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT