ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Penn State

There is zero plan in the half court.

They refuse to post up Myles down low. Probably because he will just get fouled and miss the fts.

So he's force to exclusively set pick and rolls at top, but his rolls are weak and of no threat. So everything is on the perimeter, which is exactly what a defense loves to defend.

I noticed the put Caleb on the block. It's trouble when you are posting up your 2 as your primary post guy.

If we lose again and get blown out, you gotta think Pike has lost the team, and since we don't have FA or etc. I mean has he lost the program? He built a solid foundation...I wonder what can be salvaged.

Myles should sit...bad pass by JY and Myles walks up court...this team is horrific...exteremely unlikable

they dont do one good thing right, at least we knew Jordans teams were bad and couldnt help, this team is awful with body language...a bunch of spoiled crybabies who read their press clippings

Reactions: whofrewdatmataRU13
Harper just lumbers out there. Is he saving himself for the 2nd half or is he really that out of shape?

The sad reality is that last season might have been a case where the team over achieved at home but played to their norm on the road .Right now it doesn't seem to matter where the game is being played.because the offensive is so pathetic.There isn't one player that can make a shot from further than a foot from the basket.

I’m almost at a loss for words right now. I can’t believe what’s going on. Getting bitched by a team 0-5 in conference. Wtf man. Figure it out Pike

They refuse to post up Myles down low. Probably because he will just get fouled and miss the fts.

So he's force to exclusively set pick and rolls at top, but his rolls are weak and of no threat. So everything is on the perimeter, which is exactly what a defense loves to defend.

I noticed the put Caleb on the block. It's trouble when you are posting up your 2 as your primary post guy.
This is a legitimate issue that is plaguing our offense in the halfcourt. But the team also just looks disinterested at times and is simply not giving that gritty effort that was a pike staple on defense and on the boards these past few years

Reactions: RUkhoury
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT