ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Penn State

What’s with the Tez hate everybody else on the team just jacks up shots but when he shoots it’s Magnified lol

Reactions: RUsojo
Team is so slow right now. They’re not up for the game. You wonder how that’s possible considering where they were a month ago.

lets note that school was not in session right until this week, it was 100% focus on hoops..what the f were they working on

Penn State getting every rebound because they are hustling..what you want to see from a team, RU content to put forth the same shitty effort minute after minute play after play
That's on Pike, he's obviously not pushing the right buttons to get these guys ready for game day. His approach is falling on deaf ears at this point. This team may get lucky a couple times this year but that's it.

This is the most disgraceful game of Rutgers basketball I've watched.

I could understand the Jordan team packing it in vs. Louisville. There was nothing to play for.

This... this is bizarre.

I'm fed up.

Every Rutgers player is just watching Penn St players go by them, even Jacob and Mathis who were at one time good defenders, I don't understand what's going on with our defense.

That's on Pike, he's obviously not pushing the right buttons to get these guys ready for game day. His approach is falling on deaf ears at this point. This team may get lucky a couple times this year but that's it.

its so bad right now it almost looks like they are tanking for a high draft pick

Reactions: IL Lusciato
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT