ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Wisconsin

Not being able to score or even get decent looks is so demoralizing. Defense is great but if you can’t score, your D won’t matter.

A few of us said this about geo last year but than he did come alive in successive end game situations and we all kind of let go a lot of his bad play.
Do I want him at Rutgers? Of course. Do I think he has game? Of course. Don't get me wrong. Ok, done. Hope e lights up Wisky

If Harper is good as we all think he is he has to be better at the catch and shoot. Or at least not willing to shoot it

Certainly not an effort issue tonight - just not hitting shots and making some bad TOs, which is mostly mental. I think we're going to be fine, if we can just start hitting shots.

Reactions: RW90
Sorry but the layoff did nothing. Not sure what Pike had these guys doing but it’s not working

We desperately need to get back to our defense/rebounding/hustle DNA. Looking increasingly like our early season offensive growth was a bit fluky

It’s almost to an unwatchable point already. Wtf happened to this team

Too much Geo. Took the ball away from Young and can’t play D. As a result, Pike moved Paul to run 2nd team O running too much offense. The misuse of the guards is a tragedy it really should be hard especially with Cliff back.

Wisconsin’s offense is almost all off the ball scores. Ours is garbage isos or a breakdown on d. Pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT