ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers versus Indiana

We come out strong 2nd half, and we can start putting doubts in their heads. They keep saying "here we go again..."

Lets come out strong!!! Paul take the lead!!!

It's clear we miss Mag on both ends of the floor. The fact that we're giving early minutes to Miller is not a good sign. And what the hell happened to Simpson's shooting? We have two guards, while scrappy, who cannot anything besides an open layup.

Reactions: Scangg
With how Hyatt’s hitting ‘em and Palm’s stroking it, 🧐 Pike needs to put them both in at the same time and feed Cliff the ball inside. Either they get good looks or he gets 1 v 1. Paul should start taking shots the way he does in second halves.

Incidentally, right before we went on that scoring run, I broke out the lucky Ben and Jerry’s. I’m just saying.

It's clear we miss Mag on both ends of the floor. The fact that we're giving early minutes to Miller is not a good sign. And what the hell happened to Simpson's shooting? We have two guards, while scrappy, who cannot anything besides an open layup.
he took a really bad 3 can't force it. Even Oskar isn't just shooting it every time. waiting for his spots.

Reactions: Scangg
If it wasn’t Indiana’s best half it was there second best
Let’s go Knights
Simpson got Geo’s hair and number hopefully he finds his shot in the second half

Cliff has only one rebound..wow
Need more from him this half.

Took a while for them to go to Dean but he was actually doing a good job of making TJD work to get a touch. Would like to see them go back to him if and when Cliff needs a breather.

Reactions: socaldave
Remember when people thought Oskar could only shoot against Minnesota for some reason?
Not sure people thought that. I think it was more could he do the other things necessary to both get minutes and open shots against other teams.

Reactions: FastMJ
Remember when people thought Oskar could only shoot against Minnesota for some reason?
Not gonna lie, I thought he was just doing that because of the comfort of playing at home against a bad Minnesota team. He's really impressed me hitting these shots at Indiana.

People were killing Wolf as a true freshman going against an All Amercian caliber senior but Cliff has not been good either defending the post today

TJD can take over if you let him. Needs to be stopped

How do we always make Miller Copp look like a god damn super hero?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT