ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve been so streaky with outside shooting. I hope our we sustain the good shooting for the entire second half. Also the rebounding.

They are all stepping up

You need to make plays to win games

The first 10 minutes half the team was still in la land

This team builds off energy. They made their own but still 20 minutes to go

Reactions: RUfanSinceAnderson
Ron not bringing the energy so take a seat. Got to respect it

Pike is definitely starting to give JY the keys. That’s priority one for this team to get going again.

Step 2 is Mathis minutes over McConnell and Mulcahy. Or at least get more of them.

Step 3 is Geo in this role a willing and confident rhythm shooter
On step 2 I’d love to see that but Tez has been invisible lately. But if he can get hot and regain his early season form watch out

Reactions: FastMJ
Mashburn has taken 7 shots for Minny...1-7, if that is what they are going to go with, its going to be tough for Minny

also things changed when Curry got his 2nd foul...we need to get more on him, without him they cannot rebound at all

Carr only 5 shots, does he refocus or just become sloppy

I am not counting on anything until the game is over. I am still a bit nervous. We just cannot let up and keep playing good defense and hitting shots. Nothing ever comes easy for Rutgers. GO RU.

Reactions: RocktheRac
Mashburn has taken 7 shots for Minny...1-7, if that is what they are going to go with, its going to be tough for Minny

Carr only 5 shots, does he refocus or just become sloppy
Need to go at Care offensively quickly so he can gets his fourth. If he heats up the gap will narrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT