ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread : RUTGERS vs Wisconsin

Can it relly be that tough to get a reliable kicker? Doesn't have to be great, just relatively reliable. Ugghhhh!

I never side with the only us crowd, but you just knew that kicker was going to make the longest field goal of his life...you knew it

Yup! Literally split the uprights and would've been good from 60.

Is it bad to root for a minor injury? Like just enough to keep Laviano out for this game and maybe the next one. I know it's not right, but it's the only way (other than the last 5 minutes of a blowout) that Rettig gets a chance.

We're probably not going to a Bowl game this season so what could possibly go wrong by giving rettig a chance?

They do so well running, and then they throw and the ball slips off their hands.

Laviano looked abysmal on that first series. 2 shorts throws that were badly off target.

I think why people are so upset with this team, is because they just play sloppy. It's okay to lose, as long as you look good and don't make many horrible mistakes each game, but every game certain plays look like plays that are 1AA not Power 5 level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT