ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread : RUTGERS vs Wisconsin

Looks like the Penn St game weather wise. I salute our fans who travelled to both and endured the elements !

BTW - pretty sure we wasted time this week working on the "silent snap count" ha ha

Seems like most teams have a kickoff guy that can put the ball at least into the endzone, if not 5+ yards into the endzone - why can't we get one of those?

We have GOT to get bigger!! Their OL, vs our DL and LB's, reminds me of a long time ago!!

Seems like most teams have a kickoff guy that can put the ball at least into the endzone, if not 5+ yards into the endzone - why can't we get one of those?

Our placekicking game has been terrible this year.

well good stop by the defense here. You just want to keep extending the game without them scoring

and that's a kicker for Wisky...50 yards in the rain with authority

Wisc have themselves a chubby little kicker there don't they? LOL.

Thought that the kicker had no chance, 45 degrees, rain, 50 yards. Heck of a kick

We can't kick a 28 yarder they can kick a 50 yarder. This sucks. Defense held for once though that's good

That FG was better looking than our Kick off. Maybe he had the wind at his back.

I never side with the only us crowd, but you just knew that kicker was going to make the longest field goal of his life...you knew it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT