ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Wisconsin

Well at least Gavins looking ok. Just fast forward to next year already.

Reactions: tm_nj
Wonder what Gavin was saying when Wisconsin was shooting free throws. Both players talking, some smiles. Didn't seem like anything negative.

Some bad players out there. I was thinking to myself that the substitutions were wacky. Why is Pike playing all these bad players? But then I realized that’s all we have.

Gavin a plus defender all game.

Not the interest to contest. Did I hear that right,?

In 46 years I have never ever missed any post season game played at Rutgers..or close by. I will not attend an NIT game this year in the Highly Unlikely chance RU gets a game. They quit. Me too now.

This season has proven one thing, Rutgers needs shooters and guards, or hopefully shooters who are good guards, out of the portal this year. We have Dylan coming, hopefully JWill and JMike, I give up on Simpson at this point. We need more ammunition from the outside.

One is because of the recalc with all those who are now “out of the workforce” and the other is the side effect of inflation. How about the wide open border, illegals killing Americans, high gas and food prices…
Tell me you know nothing about economics without telling me you know nothing about economics.

Reactions: runner3283 and SBP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT