ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Wisconsin

1. I’ve never seen a player slip as much a jwill
2. Gavin getting some confidence.
3. Hyatt went from rim clunks to now hitting backboard only from 3.
4. AW killed us in second half with multiple turnovers in a row. Game changer there.
5. Derek I like him but boy o boy.
6. Nobody boxes out.
5. Simpson will be sitting on the bench for Rutgers Camden next season

JMike FG% 38 3pt% 23 shoots 5.5 shots a game
Simpson FG% 31% 3pt% 10 shots a game
Simpson takes the 2nd most shots per game on the team behind Hyatt. Jmike isn’t the problem.
All our guards are a problem. J Mike and Simpson true shooting % is identical coming into tonight. J Mike player efficiency is in single figures. A team can't play three guards that can't can't shoot and dribble too much.

As poorly as Simpson played tonight, 44.4% was his 4th best FG% of the season.
He’s terrible. But the Williams boys 9 turnovers basically all unforced. Really pathetic. The whole team mailed it in defensively and rebounding wise that last 10 minutes. A truly pathetic performance

Simpson takes the 2nd most shots per game on the team behind Hyatt. Jmike isn’t the problem.
Simpson many times is left in a position where he has to hoist something up.

Reactions: G- RUnit
But he is. Next year? Denial?
Simpson can distribute and shoot foul shots.

1. I’ve never seen a player slip as much a jwill
2. Gavin getting some confidence.
3. Hyatt went from rim clunks to now hitting backboard only from 3.
4. AW killed us in second half with multiple turnovers in a row. Game changer there.
5. Derek I like him but boy o boy.
6. Nobody boxes out.
Agreed

I don't think you know what that word even means. Do we have near record unemployment and do we have a near record high stock market, yes or no? We can debate til the cows come home how much any POTUS is "responsible" for those things (a minor impact, IMO, actually), but those "things" are facts.
You go right ahead and stay in this inflated market being driven by 7, and only 7, mega stocks. Good luck with that strategy. Yes I know what the word means and you crediting this imbecile President with the state of the stock market shows you don’t.

Simpson also sometimes dribbles 10 seconds off clock and we get horrible shot.

Reactions: Scangg
Looks like I missed a fun game thread.

You guys that can't help yourselves but comment on political stuff on a BASKETBALL board need help.

Here's an idea, if someone makes a jokey comment about the State of the Union address, just ignore it. Nobody gives a shit about your political views. Nobody.

Reactions: bac2therac
Yes, but their big run was without the benefit of fouls
Maybe because when you're in foul trouble you can't guard as tightly lol. Tough thread for you dummy. Btw, a lively debate about last night's unhinged SOTU, bidenomics, etc. on CE, come on over.

Mag was the plan. He’s out. It sucks
I agree Mag isn't really a SF, but at 6'7 (listed) he's not the prototypical PF I thought we could use from the portal, particularly since we knew he wasn't back until Dec earliest, and possibly not 100% as turned out to be the case unfortunately.

Reactions: biazza38
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT