ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Chiefs vs Ravens Game Thread

Yeah Baltimore imploded. .
Spags can coach big games

Often the teams with the big scrambling QBs can win a lot of games in reg season but in playoffs vs good defenses the scramblers get sand-boxed. Lamar also got moody and sullen in 4th. Looked like he resigned. Meanwhile Mahomes is getting popped in the face and just keeps grinding. Lamar needs a Kelce

Last edited:
Often the teams with the big scrambling QBs can win a lot of games in reg season but in playoffs vs good defenses the scramblers get sand-boxed.
Baltimore just imploded and real questionable play calling. Stupid penalties and turnovers. Thats a rough one if you’re a ravens fan or just sick of Kansas City

Baltimore shot themselves in the foot at key times. They fumbled away a sure TD and that int thrown into triple coverage was ugly. Plus they didn't run the ball nearly enough, they were getting good runs when they did run.

Baltimore shot themselves in the foot at key times. They fumbled away a sure TD and that int thrown into triple coverage was ugly. Plus they didn't run the ball nearly enough, they were getting good runs when they did run.
That fumble in the end zone was the game. The taunting penalty was big.

Reactions: megadrone
Mahomes plays like a LB
He takes dirty hits to the face and just keeps choppin.
However Kelce did deserve the MVP he won.
He made some unreal catches and broke Jerry Rice's playoff reception record.
I dont even like the guy since I dont like Bearcats

Often the teams with the big scrambling QBs can win a lot of games in reg season but in playoffs vs good defenses the scramblers get sand-boxed. Lamar also got moody and sullen in 4th. Looked like he resigned. Meanwhile Mahomes is getting popped in the face and just keeps grinding. Lamar needs a Kelce
Wait, are you saying KC doesn't have a "big scrambling QB?" Mahomes is one of the best scrambling QBs ever, both with regard to buying time to throw and running when needed.

Really Sucks for the people in Baltimore
A downtrodden city that could have used a little lift
I don’t know about that. They have two SB championships in the modern era and are positioned to get back there. And the Os are good again too. They love their Os.

Wait, are you saying KC doesn't have a "big scrambling QB?" Mahomes is one of the best scrambling QBs ever, both with regard to buying time to throw and running when needed.

He's a good scrambler but with guys like Kelce he hardly has to.
Obviously Kelce has great hands but he knows exactly where to go to find the seam in the zone.
I see him make catches over and over again with three defenders around him but none of them close.
Lamar needs a Kelce

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT