ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Chiefs vs Ravens Game Thread

Got this in feed lol

vVhJo21.jpeg

He's a good scrambler but with guys like Kelce he hardly has to.
Obviously Kelce has great hands but he knows exactly where to go to find the seam in the zone.
I see him make catches over and over again with three defenders around him but none of them close.
Lamar needs a Kelce
Mark Andrews is pretty damn good. Obviously rushed back and wasn't close to 100% yesterday. Yesterday they needed a better game plan. Ridiculous to have only had 8 carries from your backs yesterday. Also could have had more designed QB runs. Josh Allen was pretty sucessful with those last week.

Reactions: Kbee3
Mark Andrews is pretty damn good. Obviously rushed back and wasn't close to 100% yesterday. Yesterday they needed a better game plan. Ridiculous to have only had 8 carries from your backs yesterday. Also could have had more designed QB runs. Josh Allen was pretty sucessful with those last week.

I don't see Andrews much but his stats aren't near Kelce for most part.
Looks like he only started one whole season - has no playoff TDs in 5 seasons
In all years (six) he had one 1K+ season while Kelce had three (seven for career)
Andrews has more a few more TDs (good in red zone I imagine).
The thing about Kelce is that when KC really needs a play he usually makes one - playmaker+.
Mahomes is the same way, and between the two of them its hard to think any QB/TE pair was better - and that includes Gronk who was very good

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT