ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-WISCONSIN PREDICTION THREAD

Pike starts Gavin he has his best game hits game winning shot at the buzzer
71-70 🤷🏻‍♂️
Playing for next year with 2 HS 1st team all Americans
And the big fella Lathan in coming.

Last edited:
I like us to be competitive in this game, but UW should be plenty motivated. They want the double bye and they don't want to be swept by a second division team. They have 3 home losses, but all to teams ranked in the top 15.

Who knows which Rutgers team will show up? I hope they don’t mail it in. If they get off to their usual horrendous start, Pike should pull most of the starters and play the bench.

Wisconsin 72
Rutgers 59

More of the same. Trail throughout and cut it to 6 or so a couple of times. Boring game.

Reactions: bac2therac
We beat Wisconsin because Noah shot the lights out. That's not happening again in the Kohl Center, and you can bet the Badgers want revenge for the pummeling they took in Piscataway.

Wisky 72
Rutgers 62

Reactions: Freddy Stubbs
Both teams in a downward spiral but Wisconsin has the home court.

Wisconsin 67 Rutgers 59

Hard to be optimistic here, but if we can make 30-35% of our 3's and make 80% of our free throws we should be in the game. But......

If Cliff not motivated we lose big time. If Cliff motivated
, and JWill playing his game we just may make pull out a win !

Reactions: Scangg
We beat Wisconsin because Noah shot the lights out. That's not happening again in the Kohl Center, and you can bet the Badgers want revenge for the pummeling they took in Piscataway.

Wisky 72
Rutgers 62
Noah should take ten 3 pointers without a single attempt at a 2 point shot unless it’s an uncontested layup.

Wisky 73
RU 61

Sacrilege, but I'll take the L if next year's players' give these kinds of performances:

A good shooting night from DS esp. mid-range: I'll take 6/11 overall
Similarfor Gavin: Compete inside, 6 boards in 24 mins; 3/5 from 3;
Best player on the floor for JW

Noah should take ten 3 pointers without a single attempt at a 2 point shot unless it’s an uncontested layup.
No argument here. His 2-pt average is probably just as bad as Simpson’s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT