ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

PM has really impressed me tonight.

Myles and Harper excellent.

Pike sending a message to McConnell. Don’t think he’s seen the floor since his technical.

Reactions: BillyC80
It's like somebody plugged Myles Johnson in on the offensive end. About time.

Also love Harper doing work inside and not just hoisting jumpers.

Montez Mathis... sharpshooter? 3-7 from deep on the year now.

Reactions: ScarletDave
Why isn't McConnell playing
Got a Technical foul for shoulder bumping the ref after his touch foul. Lucky he wasn’t thrown out by the ref. Pike however has ejected him himself. I like Caleb but good on Pike. No need for garbage

Mulcahy is a true pass first PG with tremendous vision. I know everyone is down on Mathis but I think he’s our best defender and only a Sophomore. We need to still make him big part of team. I am not a Fan of Young either

The announcer: shot of Times Square coming back from commercial - “that traffic in the Garden State always a nightmare! That’s what NJ transit and the MTA are for “ LOL

Jacob Young has been playing at like a 12 this season. He brought it down to an 11 today. Needs to be at like a 7 or 8.

Young made 2 good plays but then compounds with 2 bad ones. He can have a bunch of good ones but needs to learn they don’t all have to come in a row

Carter and Douc are in need of upgrade. We gave zero beef down low.
My bet is some development work coming their way. At least some defense.

Btw...I am embarrassed to admit...and shocked but not surprised to learn that young's dad was THE Michael Young of Phi Slama Jama.

As usual Just great PR by Rutgers. Had to hear it first time on tv.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT