ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops versus Northwestern

JMike or Simpsom on Boo all game

I told people we would see Noah on Boo when he was in the game but some didn't want to believe me

We have talked so much about what J Williams has meant to the team (Rightfully so). Have to think if Mag was playing this game is much different, Hyatt, his replacement is a non factor again

Let's get the ball inside. Ogbole draws fouls like crazy and is willing to pass it back out. Get Cliff involved

Reactions: BillyC80
Chris Collins and Northwestern run an offense - proof you can play great defense and run an offense without super talent - something Pike is not capable of doing
Here We Go Again GIF

• Haha
Reactions: ancienthooper
That’s how he subs. He’s been doing it for six ****ing years. It isn’t going to magically change one day. So tiresome hearing this bitching from like ten people literally every single game.
he actually changed this up last few games...and I thought it made a huge difference. But don't get me wrong. Guys were stinking it up so bad and not playing team ball or making shots again I have zero issue with getting their a$$es off the floor.

Okay - the most important question.

Why aren’t our jersey’s white?
Who picked this champagne color?

Take the damn TO. Seriously. I don't get the reluctance when the team keeps making boneheaded plays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT