ADVERTISEMENT

Football GATOR BOWL THREAD: Rutgers versus Wake Forest

So you expected to beat #17 with two days of practice on 8 days notice. We lost because we don't have enough talent on the roster

We lost because he called a game for guys we didn't have. Guy thinks he is playing Madden.

The obvious thing to do was run the ball, wear them down, kill clock and keep their offense off the field. Jerry Kill would have known how to win this game.

Gavin needs to make accurate throws. This team is horrible. The game was an embarrassment. Schiano is the only winner with his huge bonus. Once again he proves to be a horrible game day coach.
People posted the details of his contract. Coach isn't getting any huge bonus.

Also don't really think today was about bad coaching or lack of effort. Wake Forrest was the better team on paper and on the field today. We had opportunities but failed to convert those. And then the players starting running out of gas a little in the second half, which pretty much everybody expected to some degree, given the lack of practices.

It was crazy lucky for the team to even get the chance to be in that game. Kudos to the staff and players for making it work and giving their all.

Okay first off he’s playing with tons of nerves right now he’s not even really a college player yet. Give him time and experience and I’m sure you’ll be regretting what you said in the next 2-3 years
I retracted my remark. Was getting cranky! Happy new year.

We lost because he called a game for guys we didn't have. Guy thinks he is playing Madden.

The obvious thing to do was run the ball, wear them down, kill clock and keep their offense off the field. Jerry Kill would have known how to win this game.
If Jerry Kill was the OC, there would have been multiple delay of game penalties, though he would have at least continued to run between the tackles until Wake Forest stopped it.

If Jerry Kill was the OC, there would have been multiple delay of game penalties, though he would have at least continued to run between the tackles until Wake Forest stopped it.

Ha, you're probably right.

But it also would have been a close game in the fourth qtr with a chance to win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT