ADVERTISEMENT

Gonzaga vs Baylor / Game Thread

They are number one seed for a reason. Playing in Big time conference.

Can’t think of a team I’ve ever seen play as physical as Baylor at the college level

After all those years in the old Big East I love it when a football school kicks a basketball only school's butt

Reactions: shields
Love watching the D Baylor is playing. It’s a whole different level.

Gonzaga, now down 23-8, may have to bite the bullet and put Suggs back in this half. No reason to save fouls now.

Bad cross-court pass picked off for any easy run out. No need to risk that pass when you’re up 14.

I'm not saying this as an insult, because really we all have to invent silly reasons to pick a team to root for in games between random teams, but rooting against Gonzaga because of the old Big East seems really random to me lol.

I'm rooting for Gonzaga.

I'm not saying this as an insult, because really we all have to invent silly reasons to pick a team to root for in games between random teams, but rooting against Gonzaga because of the old Big East seems really random to me lol.

I'm rooting for Gonzaga.
Im rooting for Baylor because Gonzaga gets to spend 75 percent of their season feasting on absolute cupcakes and have really made no effort to switch conferences for basketball in the past 15 years. I also think Drew Timme is really unlikeable.

Tired of seeing Timme flex his muscles. Like the way Suggs plays.

I don't even know why I'm rooting for Gonzaga tbh, I think just because of the last game. I was rooting for UCLA in that game, also for no particular reason.

Im rooting for Baylor because Gonzaga gets to spend 75 percent of their season feasting on absolute cupcakes and have really made no effort to switch conferences for basketball in the past 15 years. I also think Drew Timme is really unlikeable.

Regarding switching conferences..

could they? Does a power conference want them?

Was watching on delay and just caught up. That foul on Timme under the basket where the defender fell down backwards was caused by the Baylor player pulling him into himself and then falling down. Played the ref.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT