ADVERTISEMENT

Good news coming

When my birthday or Christmas were approaching even as a kid I kind of liked my presents to be surprises Knowing in advance took away the fun Just my take on this.

When my birthday or Christmas were approaching even as a kid I kind of liked my presents to be surprises Knowing in advance took away the fun Just my take on this.

I was wondering what you were feeling this morning.

Thanks.

A physically mature QB with some starting experience and 2 years of eligibility is probably a take for RU. He'll probably be #2 on the depth chart from Day 1. Yes, some will say he would be the starter but you won't know until he and Sitkowski get Sean Gleeson's installs in camp.

A physically mature QB with some starting experience and 2 years of eligibility is probably a take for RU. He'll probably be #2 on the depth chart from Day 1. Yes, some will say he would be the starter but you won't know until he and Sitkowski get Sean Gleeson's installs in camp.

Well, the Nebraska grad transfer is coming. But till the OP tells us, we still don't know if that was the good news he was referring to.

Gillette-Good-News-5-count-Disposable-Razor-Set-of-3-5108e00a-ec2c-4d87-bf80-55b6bc9617da_600.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT