ADVERTISEMENT

Great win

And give Thiam credit, made a big shot.

Felt he had one more in him after he finally buried one. Thought he might take and make the one to tie that Corey drained at the end of regulation. I wont quibble. :sunglasses:

Way to go Corey and Issa hitting clutch shot. Shaq with great D. Geno got that big bucket in OT early. The Corey iso is so good. Man he works on that shot a lot

If we win out, we're 6-12/16-15, just like I predicted, lol. With everyone back, we ought to be able to give MD a fight, will likely get spanked by OSU on the road, and should beat Illinois in the finale at home. Hopefully not in last this year.

Reactions: RUonBrain
all right don't kick me in the nuts for looking a bit ahead here, but if we can win one more we have a shot of not playing the 1st day at MSG

not so sure that is more than a small chance....Wisconsin plays Minnesota and Iowa plays Minnesota, it would involve some convoluted 4 way tie breaker

You helped NU by eliminating one more team that could catch them in the standings. 7th place finish is the worst NU can do now. Ha. Thank you!!!!

Oh, and good win!
Go huskers I hope you win the dang conference over all those shmucks especially the terpies, “who’s got it better” and The.

Every single player who played tonight contributed to the win. Was an awesome all-around team effort. Obviously led by Corey but several other major contributors. Even coach was a maniac on the sidelines tonight! Was absolutely phenomenal.

I have no voice.

Every single player who played tonight contributed to the win. Was an awesome all-around team effort. Obviously led by Corey but several other major contributors. Even coach was a maniac on the sidelines tonight! Was absolutely phenomenal.

I have no voice.

And every fan, too.

Good work!
Congrats on doing your part and enjoying the spoils!!

Reactions: SirScarlet
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT