ADVERTISEMENT

GREAT WIN!

First win over a top 10 team since 2009 according to one article. Wow, didn’t realize it was so long.

Just got home from the game. It was a real team effort and very fun to watch. IMO Cryor was the key. She was all over the court, made mostly good decisions and ran the offense the way Coach drew it up. She also has such quick hands on D and collecting 9 rebounds at her size against the #2 rebounding team in the country! If she can continue to play like this and her teammates step up like they did today, this will be a very good season.

One of the greatest Rutgers wins against a ranked opponent on the road.For a team that was having great difficulty scoring to then score over 70 points on the road is a tremendous turn around.Hope the team keeps up such offensive performances for the remainder of the season.

Reactions: Bon1674
One of the greatest Rutgers wins against a ranked opponent on the road.For a team that was having great difficulty scoring to then score over 70 points on the road is a tremendous turn around.Hope the team keeps up such offensive performances for the remainder of the season.
you and me both hope this team keeps up the offense performance and I'll add dominance in rebounding along with defensive pressure to disrupt the opponent's O.

Reactions: RUJMM78
Didnt see any of the game so I will just say what an unexpected and incredible win. CVIV gets tons of prop for holding Brenda's jock finally and tossing it in the Potomac.

Biggest win in eons for this program and a difference maker. Have to keep it going in conference play against the lesser of the Big 10 or this game will not mean so much.

73 points? 26 in the 4th?...how in the heck

Reactions: LtCol144
Didnt see any of the game so I will just say what an unexpected and incredible win. CVIV gets tons of prop for holding Brenda's jock finally and tossing it in the Potomac.

Biggest win in eons for this program and a difference maker. Have to keep it going in conference play against the lesser of the Big 10 or this game will not mean so much.

73 points? 26 in the 4th?...how in the heck
Great win congrats to the women!!!

Reactions: Bon1674
Great win, but frankly it didn’t surprise me that much. We’ve got a lot of talent on this team.

Reactions: MADHAT1
I would give credit where and when it’s due: congrats the coach stringer, the staff, and most especially the team! Now let’s keep the good momentum going for once (in some sport lol)!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT