ADVERTISEMENT

GREATEST Rutgers Football Team EVER Assembled

We arguably had a top 5 team in 2006. Don’t have a problem with high expectations. But draw the line at “miserable failure of a season”. Was 2006 a failure? Of course not. One game we didn’t show up and the other game was lost in a heartbreaker.
So the Big East had 4 of the Top 5 for 2006?

Reactions: -RUFAN4LIFE-
I can't wait any longer. 2024 Rutgers against 1995 Nebraska. We win obviously but how many combined rushing yards do Lawrence Philips and Ahman Green get? 15? 20?
Of course we win. Those guys are all around 50 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: RuSnp
Of course we win. Those guys are all around 50 years old.
And Phillips is dead. So he won’t play .

A so called “conservative” guy in Tom Osborne gave Phillips a slap on the wrist for throwing a woman down the stairs.
Dr. Tom should have done better.

I like that you keep ignoring the actual question and make up some weird post to respond to.
It's quite amusing.

If we go 10-2 this year then no that's not likely a huge failure - with the most talented team in the country. We're likely in the CFP.
Although, it could be a mild annoyance/failing for an expected Top 5 team to finish only Top 20.

What if we go 7-5 with one of the most talented rosters in the country?
If we have more talent than Bama and OSU what should be the minimum expected record?

Only at Rutgers could a team be most talented in the county, 9 expected blowouts but a 6-6 season would be acceptable.

If you actually believed your OP, then you would agree nothing short of 10-2 should be tolerated.
Have you looked at our record the last thirty years? I’m not sure why you are so consumed with my definition of a miserable season. If you want to define it, knock yourself out. I’m focused on how good we can be and that’s 12-0 regular season good

Have you looked at our record the last thirty years? I’m not sure why you are so consumed with my definition of a miserable season. If you want to define it, knock yourself out. I’m focused on how good we can be and that’s 12-0 regular season good
@rutgersal Do you think we will be 12-0?

If not what is your prediction

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

Schiano reading OP

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT