ADVERTISEMENT

Hansard to Florida (updated title)

LOL sometimes it's easy to forget that these are 17 year old kids we are talking about here. Then you see a video like this and it all becomes clear. Who thought it would be a good idea to make a video centered around NYC to announce a commitment to... FLORIDA!? The only people worse than these kids are the "producers" of these horrendous videos. Using NYC as the backdrop to a commitment video would only (barely) make sense if you are committing to Rutgers and even that is a stretch IMHO.

Oh well, good luck to that young man and here's hoping that he gets better guidance in life than he did in the making of that video.

Good luck in Florida... hopefully you get a better education than Ryan Lochte did. Can't imagine his Sports Management major was very challenging.

I thought it was going to be us when he drove in Jersey... Thank god it wasn't

Kid is obsessed with UF and they finally accepted his commitment. Who cares, overrated anyway.

He's already at a prep school. What that says to me is that his SAT/ACT scores will be higher than many expect. With the sliding grade scale to qualify, he'll likely need a lower GPA than most recruits.

to be honest they may need him more than us... I mean..

lolgators_medium.gif

That was the corniest recruiting video ever...These kids are getting super star mind sets prior to a snap lol. Good luck at Florida, would of been a nice get for us.

Reactions: RUchip
Man....move on. I'm only concerned with kids who want to be here, and ate not prima donna. Anybody acting like a diva and making a video with a nyc backdrop just to commit to Florida, just ain't worth my time. I'd rather watch the view.

Good luck Mr. Hansard. I went to the Florida-Georgia game 2 years ago when Florida was having a rough year. It was still one of the most incredible atmosphere's I've seen.

For all of you bashing the kid for the video, did you have an issue when Savon Huggins pulled this?

9G5SRqN.gif

Seems Romello is our boy now. Ive noticed that 100% on 247, good size and ratings yet no one ever talks about him. Not so much as a thread.

Reactions: NickyNewark51
Not exactly surprising news, I would have been shocked if he committed to RU. That said I truly believe this will change in the future under Ash's guidance.

Good Luck at Florida young man

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT