ADVERTISEMENT

Head Coach Greg Schiano Post Game Press Conference - Howard

He was gonna say “maybe we’ll have hookers and blow” for the students next week, at the end of the press conference there. But he caught himself just in time.

No worries Big G, I got your back.

Last edited:
He was gonna say “maybe we’ll have hookers and blow” for the students next week, at the end of the press conference there. But he caught himself just in time.

No worried Big G, I got your back.
haha.. just got to that ending.. that is meme material

Reactions: mildone
I saw a lot of bad Army teams go toe to toe with some better teams (like Stanford ) that Army was psyched to play. But after the first half, the size and talent difference pulled ahead of Army. Howard was like that with RU. They were psyched to play a B1G team but by end of 2nd you could see the Scarlet Mongo meatgrinder gearing-up. It gets hard to keep-up with the pounding.

Never think a run played is wasted if it doesn't gain yards . The punishment/wear is part of the game and it accumulates. It helps understanding to have been a defender hit in the chest by pulling guards and backs for a dozen plays. The blockers with the running starts are the worst

Reactions: Jerseylegends
I saw a lot of bad Army teams go toe to toe with some better teams (like Stanford ) that Army was psyched to play. But after the first half, the size and talent difference pulled ahead of Army. Howard was like that with RU. They were psyched to play a B1G team but by end of 2nd you could see the Scarlet Mongo meatgrinder gearing-up. It gets hard to keep-up with the pounding.

Never think a run played is wasted if it doesn't gain yards . The punishment/wear is part of the game and it accumulates. It helps understanding to have been a defender hit in the chest by pulling guards and backs for a dozen plays. The blockers with the running starts are the worst
We’ve seen the same with many RU teams too

One word Physicality, B1G style.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT