ADVERTISEMENT

Head Coach Greg Schiano's top five wins since returning to Rutgers football

I stopped after Illinois and Syracuse, that is way too depressing. Illinois and Syracuse are gimmies in this day and age, not top 5 win material.

Reactions: drewbagel423
I stopped after Illinois and Syracuse, that is way too depressing. Illinois and Syracuse are gimmies in this day and age, not top 5 win material.
It is what it is . Syracuse was the only team with a winning record on that list. The Orange went on to lose a classic pinstripe bowl .

Northwestern should be on that list

"Classic" 'Pinstripe Bowl"?? Practicing your oxymoron skills?

Last edited:
I'd put the 2020 win over Michigan State, AT Michigan State, as #1. Basically "after years of disaster there is hope for the future".

Reactions: RUPete
only 2 I can think of which is pathetic for the amount of time Greg has been at the helm

I'd put the 2020 win over Michigan State, AT Michigan State, as #1. Basically "after years of disaster there is hope for the future".
I agree with that. We didn’t even know if we were going to have season, then we get to play, go out there and punch them in the mouth. It was the way the team came out and played that gave you hope.

The greatest win for Rutgers was getting into the BIG10.
Of all the former Big East teams, we ended up on a "cruise ship" (as was said in an article) while the rest, less WV, are now in the ACC which looks to be the next victim of reorganization.
We are certainly paying our dues on the football field, but we are not the worst team anymore in the league which shows clear progress.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT