ADVERTISEMENT

Here is an updated college football TV schedule for the 2023 season

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Here is an updated college football TV schedule for the 2023 season, including weekly results and links to live scoring. This article will be updated throughout the season as more TV channels and game times are announced, through the bowl season and the College Football Playoff.

More B1G TV schedules on FOX & Peacock (P), sources told @ActionNetworkHQ, if no games flexed to other networks. Times ET

Sept 23 Oklahoma at Cincinnati, noon (FOX)
Sept 30 Michigan at Nebraska, noon (FOX)
Sept 30 Mich State at Iowa 3:30 (P)
Oct 7 Rutgers at Wisconsin noon (P)
Oct 7 Maryland at Ohio St 3:30 (P)
Oct 14 Ohio St at Purdue noon (FOX)
Oct 14 Illinois at Maryland noon (P)
Nov 4 Iowa vs Northwestern 3:30 (P)
Nov 11 Minnesota at Purdue noon (P)

It was inevitable but excited to hear the complaints now that they officially announced the first RU football away game on exclusively Peacock. How will anyone here afford $5 a month to watch it !!

Reactions: Plum Street
I posted this last year and many people said they found it handy and useful, so here it is again.

Last year they would update it as things changed, will they do that this year? I don't know but I presume so.

Here is an updated college football TV schedule for the 2023 season, including weekly results and links to live scoring. This article will be updated throughout the season as more TV channels and game times are announced, through the bowl season and the College Football Playoff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT