ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Here's the full 2023-24 Rutgers Basketball OOC schedule

overall its a pretty weak non conference schedule

at least we got the addtion of Mississippi State which is a huge step in the right direction for Pikiell

Reactions: Local Shill
How does the neutral site games fit into your ticket package? I would think extra but no sure

overall its a pretty weak non conference schedule

at least we got the addtion of Mississippi State which is a huge step in the right direction for Pikiell
4 top 100 opponents, including 2 on the road and one on a neutral court sounds decent to me, compared to at least last year; I don't have the rankings in front of me, but I assume only UM (away), SHU (home) and WF (home) were in the top 100 (pretty sure Temple was below 150). That's decent, not strong.

Reactions: NYSportsFan
Why not Monmouth?

Bryant doesn’t seem like a bad addition. They had some injuries / depth issues late last season but return 4 starters including their lead scorer from a team that won at Syracuse and started the season 16-8. This doesn’t look like a CC type addition…. Bryant should be pretty decent.

About the best we could’ve hoped for realistically to fill the last home game slot, yes?

4 top 100 opponents, including 2 on the road and one on a neutral court sounds decent to me, compared to at least last year; I don't have the rankings in front of me, but I assume only UM (away), SHU (home) and WF (home) were in the top 100 (pretty sure Temple was below 150). That's decent, not strong.
It’s more or less the same. Temple finished at 120 in Kenpom and Princeton’s jump came during the tournament.

It’s more or less the same. Temple finished at 120 in Kenpom and Princeton’s jump came during the tournament.

The mid majors are upgraded considerably. Prior NETs don’t tell the whole story. Only LIU projects to be awful.

We’re also playing an extra “real” game this year - 5 vs 4 and 4 of those games away from home vs only 2 away from home last year.

Last year - SHU, Miami, Wake, and Temple.

This year - SHU, Miss State, Wake, Georgetown, and Princeton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT