ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Rutgers wrestling fans, question

nitlion6

Redshirt
Mar 26, 2012
I just got done reading Keith Sargeant's article on NJ.com and then reading some of his Twitter posts.

Is this guy viewed as a serious sportswriter, or is he something more in line with the fan who never played sports and writes dumbassed stuff to seem important?

It seems as though Sergeant is overly fixated on the 125 pound Rutgers kid. So Cael did not come out to answer this clown's questions. I am sure most of you find it normal for a coach to be overly concerned if one of his athletes suffers what may possibly be a season ending injury, and most probably understand Cael's focus was with his athlete and team. Shoot, Sargeant refered to Cael as a sore loser.

I am uncertain a real sports writer generally calls people names in a public forum. I am certain Sergeant would rather piss himself publicly than call Cael a sore loser to his face.

So I was just wondering, is this dude truly as dimwitted as he comes across with his written words or was he just having an off day today?

Any writer for NJ .com is an absolute idiot. Usually they try to paint RU in as negative a light as possible when it comes to anything. So if his article was actually enough to tick off a PSU fan, then yes, he was having an off day today ;)

I just got done reading Keith Sargeant's article on NJ.com and then reading some of his Twitter posts.

Is this guy viewed as a serious sportswriter, or is he something more in line with the fan who never played sports and writes dumbassed stuff to seem important?

It seems as though Sergeant is overly fixated on the 125 pound Rutgers kid. So Cael did not come out to answer this clown's questions. I am sure most of you find it normal for a coach to be overly concerned if one of his athletes suffers what may possibly be a season ending injury, and most probably understand Cael's focus was with his athlete and team. Shoot, Sargeant refered to Cael as a sore loser.

I am uncertain a real sports writer generally calls people names in a public forum. I am certain Sergeant would rather piss himself publicly than call Cael a sore loser to his face.

So I was just wondering, is this dude truly as dimwitted as he comes across with his written words or was he just having an off day today?
Didn’t read it, won’t read it. James Kratch and Bill Evans do a good job in my opinion. Evans does mostly South Jersey high school.

The article was lame... It made Suriano's match against a much inferior wrestler be the focal point of the meet & insinuated thats why Cael didnt do post match presser.. ridiculous!!

He might have mentioned Nolf's knee injury or DeLuca's MMA match - which were as much the story line as anything

Terrible job - if this is typical of Sargeant's work, Id be embarrassed for him & NJ.com

Reactions: nitlion6
The article was lame... It made Suriano's match against a much inferior wrestler be the focal point of the meet & insinuated thats why Cael didnt do post match presser.. ridiculous!!

He might have mentioned Nolf's knee injury or DeLuca's MMA match - which were as much the story line as anything

Terrible job - if this is typical of Sargeant's work, Id be embarrassed for him & NJ.com
Trust me, the writers at nj.com have no shame.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT