ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops Tailgating?

IL Lusciato

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 31, 2011
Newark, NJ
Don't judge me.

I'm a regular football tailgater in the Blue lot. A couple buddies and I will be attending tomorrow's game. Despite the cold, we are gonna toss a few back before the game and have a sub or two.

Does any tailgating go on at the hoops games? If so, what lots, etc. If not, not a big deal just figured I'd ask.

Don't judge me.

I'm a regular football tailgater in the Blue lot. A couple buddies and I will be attending tomorrow's game. Despite the cold, we are gonna toss a few back before the game and have a sub or two.

Does any tailgating go on at the hoops games? If so, what lots, etc. If not, not a big deal just figured I'd ask.
I see people doing it pretty much every game in the public parking.

I have often thrown a few back in the green lot before a game and will often walk right up to the rac drinking and toss my last one or two in the trash can at the door

Haha you are my typa guy. Sounds like me at the football games...

I assume green requires a pass? Anyone know where the public lots are?

Don't judge me.

Wasn’t planning on going to this game until a sfriend called last night with an extra ticket. He told me we are heading over early for some pre-game Jameson and beers.

Don't judge me.

best part of tailgating....lol
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT