ADVERTISEMENT

How crazy will Signing Day be ?

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
How many schollies will we have ? Who that is here now won’t be ? Who that has verballed will change their mind ? Who will enter the transfer portal ? Who that has entered will change their mind ? Who will transfer in ? Will Coach Schiano have enough time to hire assistants to recruit or will he do all the recruiting himself ?

Reactions: IL Lusciato
They need to get this deal done ASAP so coach can get to F’in work.
Can we get some time warp machine and have the deal done three weeks ago ? Hope there is enough time to get some good kids by mid December.

Greg’s first evaluation from RU fans will be when he announces his coaching staff, especially OC.

He will get another grade report on signing day. Will be very surprised if he can upgrade the hs recruits at this point. But we can hope.

If Greg’s not here they will have to offer kids cars along with schollies to come here. Really, would you sign with Rutgers w/o GS ?

To borrow from Coach Goodale, Signing Day just became multiple

BOOMS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris long from willingboro. Was a heavy lean here until last staff really sold willingboro out. The pipeline to that school needs to open up.

Well, I just googled him, and without making any definitive judgements, I am going to say he is not. lol As long as he is a good kid, good student, and good player, I don’t care if he is related to Huey Long.

Reactions: gef21
Chris Long, retired Philly Eagle, is son of Howey Long. Referenced Chris Long probably not related.

I hope Schiano go down to South Jersey. Theres some pretty good talent down there, esp with the Group 1/2 schools like Cedar Creek, Camden, Penns Grove, Holy Spirit, St Joes, along with some big schools like St Augustine, Williamstown, Woodrow Wilson, etc.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Well, I just googled him, and without making any definitive judgements, I am going to say he is not. lol As long as he is a good kid, good student, and good player, I don’t care if he is related to Huey Long.
He's a stud. With a lot of offers. And a lot of interest. Brown c
I hope Schiano go down to South Jersey. Theres some pretty good talent down there, esp with the Group 1/2 schools like Cedar Creek, Camden, Penns Grove, Holy Spirit, St Joes, along with some big schools like St Augustine, Williamstown, Woodrow Wilson, etc.
Don't forget willingboro

Reactions: tico brown
He's a stud. With a lot of offers. And a lot of interest. Brown c

Don't forget willingboro
Of course...

BTW, since you're down there, (aside from him being 5-7, 170) any word on why St Joe's Jada Byers barely have any offers?

Of course...

BTW, since you're down there, (aside from him being 5-7, 170) any word on why St Joe's Jada Byers barely have any offers?
I'm shocked that he doesn't. I heard some people think his game won't translate but I disagree. I think he makes a great slot .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT