ADVERTISEMENT

I assume the Rutgers Store will be open year-round

HeavenUniv.

Hall of Famer
Sep 21, 2004
I assume the Rutgers Store at the new practice facility will be open year-round and not just on game nights. Anyone know for sure ?

If Hobbs messes this one up, I give up on him. He better make sure that the store hours are in line with the rest of the "B1G Ten". Do Ohio State's and Michigan's bookstores close?

Reactions: vmcoulas22
I can see it now.

All the Rutgers big wigs sitting around a big conference table getting ready to talk about the planning for the new practice facility. Before they talk about funding or building design they talk about including a Rutgers store and what the hours of operation will be.

who cares
I do!! If the store isn't open at least 24/7, I'm not renewing my season tickets. And I know for a fact that many others feel the same way. How are we supposed to beat Alabama if we can't even give our fans the ability to purchase their favorite Rutgers apparel outside of the 9am-5pm timeframe. I know people have work/kids soccer etc. those hours are just not gonna work.

its open daily to 7pm...it will show the horse video on a loop,band songs being played on in store audio system, and various combinations of gameday uniforms on a screen. A video wall will have the history of the gap and cannon platform......
oh..about the team on the field and court.......

Reactions: PaKnight
its open daily to 7pm...it will show the horse video on a loop,band songs being played on in store audio system, and various combinations of gameday uniforms on a screen. A video wall will have the history of the gap and cannon platform......
oh..about the team on the field and court.......

------------
what a great lineup of events!...... I hope it is not the new shortened video of the horse..... since it is only about 12 seconds long that would be a lot of repitition ....

better yet, they should make a new, hour long video with the horse starting out in yankee stadium, going across the bridge,
maybe down the turnpike, etc..... a slow meandering trip to the stadium, turnpike smokestacks in the back round.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT