ADVERTISEMENT

I think we should pursue EJ Warner (Temple)

NW - Gavin head and shoulders the better QB
Temple- GW much better
VaTech - GW better
Mich- JJ got him but it was pretty close and a good GW game - the pick 6 hurt
Indiana - GW carried that game on his feet
PSU- Alar was better but it was close
This post is just absurd

Statistically, Gavin Wimsatt has the LOWEST completion percentage of all 157 FBS QBs (with at least 125 dropbacks)

Of all 157! Statistics matter

we'll take ANY style QB. Make no mistake, Gavin is a top athlete masquerading as a QB but he isn't one. The position requires much, much better passing ability. Third string Big10 QBs have outplayed him. Has he ever been the better QB in any game, even in the games we won ?

Judging QBs only on running ability and athleticism is no different than judging WRs on tackling ability.

And yet, what talented QB would actually come here to be a backup ?

This post is just absurd

Statistically, Gavin Wimsatt has the LOWEST completion percentage of all 157 FBS QBs (with at least 125 dropbacks)

Of all 157! Statistics matter
For context- A question was posted by one of our smartest posters- and I just answered with facts.
My post was not about how he played for the year but specifically answering a question- Sometimes, one needs to just slow down a little and comprehend what they are reading.

For context- A question was posted by one of our smartest posters- and I just answered with facts.
My post was not about how he played for the year but specifically answering a question- Sometimes, one needs to just slow down a little and comprehend what they are reading.
You said GW’s performance was close to 6 QBs. One of which was on a Heisman shortlist, multiple outclassed him in every possible stats, and at least one being heavily sought in the portal.

The bias for GW is real…

You said GW’s performance was close to 6 QBs. One of which was on a Heisman shortlist, multiple outclassed him in every possible stats, and at least one being heavily sought in the portal.

The bias for GW is real…
Did not say he had a better season then any of them- read it again my friend. I hope I don't have to explain it again.

LOL, you guys are wasting your time going back and forth on Gavin when Greg has a QB on campus. That should put a lot of this to bed.

A real QB competition puts this to bed. Anything less shows no real interest in a QB upgrade.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT