ADVERTISEMENT

I wish I could talk to the players right. now.

ScarletDave

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2010
And tell them how proud I am of them, the fight that is years of frustration being let out all at once this year. THE definition of Keep Chopping. I don’t care what the call was, these guys are RUTGERS FOOTBALL as I’ve ever seen it and I can’t wait to keep rooting for them all year. Keep Chopping boys. You are doing amazing things

And tell them how proud I am of them, the fight that is years of frustration being let out all at once this year. THE definition of Keep Chopping. I don’t care what the call was, these guys are RUTGERS FOOTBALL as I’ve ever seen it and I can’t wait to keep rooting for them all year. Keep Chopping boys. You are doing amazing things

I could not have said it better.

Amen

Reactions: ScarletDave
Nothing to be proud of . We lost . Good effort and we build on this . But today stunk
Get lost, shouldn’t you be watching ABC to see your team get steam rolled ...

No one ever notice “Plum Street” aka “Plum St.” aka “P*** St”
how this troll has survived on this board this long is amazing. Just go back and look at his posts is all the mods have to do

how this troll has survived on this board this long is amazing. Just go back and look at his posts is all the mods have to do
Survived on this board ? We play the games . I comment . What are you talking about ?

Don’t have to win a football game to be proud of the team. There are plenty of schools, Miami, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Baylor, and worst of all State Penn that have won plenty of games but can not be proud of their football programs.

Don’t have to win a football game to be proud of the team. There are plenty of schools, Miami, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Baylor, and worst of all State Penn that have won plenty of games but can not be proud of their football programs.
Yes , you need to win

Nothing to be proud of . We lost . Good effort and we build on this . But today stunk

Do you have any concept of how bad this program was under the latter half of Flood and then Ash? Then in game 2 of the new regime we’re supposed to beat top 20 teams or be disgusted? Gimme a break man. Have some self-awareness and perspective.

Do you have any concept of how bad this program was under the latter half of Flood and then Ash? Then in game 2 of the new regime we’re supposed to beat top 20 teams or be disgusted? Gimme a break man. Have some self-awareness and perspective.
Do I have a concept? I am at the forefront saying we need to get rid of the TrASH. And I predicted what would happen under ash . So yeah ...I have some concept

Hey, can you stop calling R players trash? As a fan, that’s down right insulting. Of course we need to recruit better, and we will under Schiano... but what the team displayed today was heart. They did not give up and were in it to win.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
You make a lot of good posts. This is not one of them. We were not very good today on offense, but we were pretty good on defense for good stretches and the never-give-up fight in this team is something to be proud of and this was a much closer game than last year (and should've been a one score game), which is still major progress. It's going to take more than one year.

Do I have a concept? I am at the forefront saying we need to get rid of the TrASH. And I predicted what would happen under ash . So yeah ...I have some concept

Yeah man you’re a real swami being able to tell Ash was a horrible HC. How’d you figure that out when nobody else could? LMFAO

We’re in game 2 of a massive rebuild. We lost by 2 scores to a top 20 team. We’re getting more out of guys than we ever did and help is on the way. Is losing a game fun? Of course not. But to immediately throw in the towel is silly.

Yeah man you’re a real swami being able to tell Ash was a horrible HC. How’d you figure that out when nobody else could? LMFAO

We’re in game 2 of a massive rebuild. We lost by 2 scores to a top 20 team. We’re getting more out of guys than we ever did and help is on the way. Is losing a game fun? Of course not. But to immediately throw in the towel is silly.
Are you serious ? I was here the day ash was hired telling everyone he would be awful

So you can only be proud of wins? Why? Most of us are extremely proud. You don’t go from sucking to winning against top 25. You can be proud of the fact that they did not give up.

So he is gone, Greg is back. Be proud of the effort. It is pretty simple to see.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.

Just put him on ignore. I did and I’m much happier.

Get over yourself. It’s not about you. Ash is gone and Greg is here. Your dwelling on a horrible portion of the program’s past. Onward and upward.
Hey, put that Penn St fan on ignore. Don’t give him the joy of response let him go watch the game

Hold up. Plum street is a long time poster . IFIRC, he places more value on actual W's vs. moral W's. Nothing wrong with it, just different person. I thought nk RU is gaining ground with A hot from what we had under Ash. So I have patience, but being fan for 30y years I understand when some are not willing to wait for results.

I can vouch for Plum that he was hyper critical about Ash from the start... a bit unwarranted IMO to not at least give him a chance, but he was right in the end. Plum, you are right that ultimately we need to win. But can you have a bit of class and not insult our players?

Reactions: knight82
You can proud of the teams effort. With our OL play it was like taking a pea shooter to a gun fight. All of that said we were a horrible call from a 1 possession game late. Would we have won? Most likely no, but i would rather my team do all it can with effort, then crawl in a hole and get its doors blown off.

So you can only be proud of wins? Why? Most of us are extremely proud. You don’t go from sucking to winning against top 25. You can be proud of the fact that they did not give up.
Today’s result was ok. But nothing to be proud of

You have had many on here tell you differently . Not because they like losing but there is definitely a new attitude being instilled. Too bad you are so negative.

Reactions: RuBird
when I saw Shameen Jones crying at the end I said to my wife : "What amazing kids they are. They never quit and left it all on the field. Most of all they care and believe in this program. " I love this team , these kids and Coach Schiano. They make us proud again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT